Photobucket

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kehulur kehilir masalah PPSMI di bincangkan. Tapi syukur Alhamdullilah PPSMI telah di mansuhkan. This is not because I have to teach my friends but I'm talking about the students. For my opinion about the PPSMI. Actually we have to look to from others perspective. First, we look from teacher perspective. I believe in our country not all our teachers have a ability or knowledge about how to use English Language. I means the semantics or the methodology itself. Yes...in the urban area we dont have any problems with it right. They use the english language. But how about the teachers who already stay in the rural area???? With lacking of teaching aids??? Coming from a different background???
How about students perspective? We cant judge the students if she/he have a low marks in science and maths. Maybe she/he dont understand the meaning of the words, plus the scientifc words. Plus if she/he low marks in english language. Dont make it easy and judge the people like that.
Maybe she/he excellent in science and maths but low in english language. But because of the language she/he failed in this paper.
On the other hands, PPSMI good for the long terms. If we look at the 'outside'...many books and information are written in English. Teaching the students in English is to prepare them to the world. Am I right??? But my questions...why all the intellectuals in Malaysia especially for those mastered in any kinds of language. Transfer all the books or information to Malay Language. Do we have a problem to do like that???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love this blog