Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

Love you secretly

Assalammualaikum W.B.T

I dont know how to start...from which part and which part...Its so difficult but I try my best.
I knew one man in my community its not too long. I just knew him for 10 months. I confessing with myself that I got crush with him during one activity. But I keep ignore it coz for me its not right.
I knew a lil bit his background...I knew a lil bit his status. But for what I'm telling him the true.

What make me got crush with it...he always gave a true color never acting in front me our others community. I already try a best shoot but seems like I knew the answer. This time I will ignore it totally and just keep in touch only for formal kind of things.

I believe Allah S.W.T know what is the best for me. If we love someone tidak semestinya kita akan memiliki insan itu. But its good enough for us to pray hard for our love's one.

Love you secretly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love this blog