Photobucket

Friday, July 17, 2009

3 dalam 1

Assalammualaikum W.B.T

For 2 days I guess I'm not write anything here. Aku sibuk sangat dengan kerja yang diamanahkan. Terlalu sibuk untuk meluah perasaan. Tapi Insya Allah aku punya masa untuk meluah kepada Allah S.W.T.

Aku perlu membuat persediaan untuk 2 things which are very important for me. On next week the pentaksir will come to my school to evaluate the PLBS. My files if I'm not mistaken still not complete. On the same week I have to make a preparation for warm welcome visitors from SMK Bandaraya. They will learn about the E-Disiplin. Sometimes I just want to threw everythings. But the powerful word is be patience.

That will be happen on next week. HUh.....after 2 weeks I have to attent walk-in interview. Ya Allah...Hope I can do it. Insya Allah.

This month I'm facing with the tough days with a busy days, with a frustrated, exhausting, annoying and so on. maybe this is my test...

Oh ya..last night I join one forum. I hope this is a give from Allah for me. In this website/forum I'm join the bait muslim. Hope I can find someone here. Insya Allah... actually I'm not desperate by this is one of my effort in searching the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love this blog