Photobucket

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Call and change everything

Yesterday I got one sms from someone i didnt know. He keep sms and i also keep asking "who is this???". Silly questions huh~
I'm afraid if my students or my friends just playing around. But Last night he call me. For the first time I scold him. Asking him lots of questions...Non Stop questions!!! Hahahaha....I keep asking him where he got my number phone...How he knew my name and so on and so on...
After both of us cool down, then I know that he call and got my number from someone. Someone who help both of us to get a friend to live with...
We decided to meet each other...it means today. I already met him. This man is from pahang and work here at Sabah. He quite matured if compare with me...hahahaha.
For my first met I can say, he is a simple and cool man. Smoking person but at least he didnt smoke infront me. What else...He kept telling me about his background again...and again...
For me...Ok Lah...
I just can wait..because its not fair for him if I judge him so early right...So just wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love this blog