Photobucket

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Michael Jackson

Last night I'm went to Jati Restaurant with my family. Actually I'm waiting for my parents arrived here. So before that I went to Survey supermarket near the town. Actually I trying to find a horrow+comedy story titled, "Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak" but its still not in the market.
What I'm wanna highlight is why must many people bought Michael Jackson cd's when he already died????
Why when he still alive nobody took care of him??? I means concern with his songs, sociality with peoples, and so on. Why after his died many people going crazy buy this and that....I"M NOT SAYING WITH THE FAN!!!! I KNOW THE FAN DO LOTS FOR MJ.
But I'm saying here about the others. Before this many people and medias judge MJ with a headlines that I think is nonsense. If the readers still remember MJ was facing lots of rumours that can make his cariers collapse. Why nobody people around the world help him???
Today in one of local news said, ROH MICHAEL JACKSON BERKELIARAN <----What the hell of this??
I'm not angry with it but as a human being, with a great mind and soul. Why dont we sit back and think. If he is one of our relatives do you think he deserve to get this???

If you realise in our country have a singers, actors, or so on that you think its may become a legendary one day. We have to appreciate it before we lost it. Dont make this as a traditional ceremony. For example in Anugerah Muzik Terbaik and so on...dont give a reward after they gone BUT give REWARD when their still can SMILE at us back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love this blog