Photobucket

Monday, July 13, 2009

Smile at my face tears inside my soul

I knew this man for 4 years. Sad and laughter we always be together. Yeah...actually we decided to get married. I really admired this man because he never demanding, I means he never want me to like this or to be like that. He accept me as ME!!!
But this month everything change. He never return my called or texts. I wondering why and what happen. Deep in soul I'm scared if he will be change. I keep calling him and text him. But from day to day it became weird.
He refused to see me and I'm bet its something will be happen. I'm crying and pray hard for it.
But everything already been answer. This morning, when I woke up in the morning. I got 1 text from him. He want to broke up with me. He said he want to be get engaged with someone.
Truely... I'm so sad. I even cant live without him. In my life everything I will refer to him. I cant stand by myself.
I keep asking myself...Am I do wrong? Am I not good enough? The answer for my questions is I'm a successful women but in the other hand, he only a housekeeper.
But WHAT THE HELL THIS THING HAPPEN AFTER 4 YEARS??????
I never thought like that baby....for me you are perfect man. I'm so lucky to have you...
but why after we have a long journey you want to broke up with nonsense reasons.
But its ok because I will be ok. Maybe you have been created not for me. Maybe God create one nice man for me. Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love this blog